[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Diclofenac tablets
Advertisement

Diclofenac tablets

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Diclofenac tablets

Postby opa » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:09 pm

Last edited by opa on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
opa

Postby Batalf » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:16 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby opa » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Dear RGU and Batalf,

Thank you for answhering to my request.
I search for a way to use a homepage for the oldmens chess club compatation.
So the users can input them selves, there compation info like:
Name, adres, City, phone Play Chess input there compatation points.

With my host account i have no PhP or CGI,
so like ask if possible to make simple java script file?

What i whas thinking....,
I made a html page contain a email post form to mail information to me.
After receive this info,
manualy i copy/paste this information in to a 'hide' file
like example html page, doc or any other file.

On the same html page and below the email form,
i put a search function to lookup into the hide html,
doc or any other file i made contain the information posted
with the form and i receve via email.

I think in this way i dont need to use PHP or CGI?
The only thing i do is copy and paste information into a data base.
And the form mail and search function on the html page + a java script, is doing the rest for me.

Is possible someone help me, Please?

Thank you for advices and help,
With regards,
Bert
opa

Postby opa » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:56 pm

Dear RGU,
Thank you for reply.

Because i do not know howe to start this up, there is no page yet active
online. I only made a HTML page on my PC contain a email post java script using a form. The simple javascript (form.js) set the form information provided and FWD to my email program and send out to myself. It uses some sort of setup cookie to temp save the input and when do submit, its fwd the cookie to the email program inside the email body. No big deal but works great, so i came to the idea to use a java search script to search inside a file or html page on search strings like Name, street or city and found the Client ID script on this page :lol:
Example:
email form:
Name = Mike
Street = dontnow
City = Somewhere
With the search functie like to use seperate search strings like
Mike or dontknow or somewhere or Mike+dontknow+somewhere
and the total result output of the search, must be:
Name = Mike
Street = dontknow
City = Somewhere
Like the input information i copy and paste from the email.
When do a search only for Mike, and there are multiple names started with Mike in the info file, i get output al names start with Mike
and this is no problem for me.
You got a point there, copy and paste get boring but for me this is the only thing i could think of this moment to use as starting point.
Maby it could it be done by writing into a HTML file?

Regards,
Bert.
opa

Multiple rows with ajax-client_lookup

Postby metier » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:02 am

metier

Return to Questions regarding other scripts at www.dhtmlgoodies.com