[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Help Saving Content for "Arrange Content"
Advertisement

Help Saving Content for "Arrange Content"

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Help Saving Content for "Arrange Content"

Postby baxy » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Hey all,

I'm trying to work on a new site design for my website and I've implanted the amazing "Arrange Content" code on my site. I've mainly got it all to work as I want it to, however, I'm having difficulty in getting it to 'save' the positioning (order) of the content.

I've looked through the whole forum and found 2 topics which i thought would've helped me. Sadly, after trying and testing, I was unable to get it to work still!

I've looked at this and this and tried both methods, yet I still lack the function.

I should also warn you I'm not that advanced in terms of knowledge and skill when it comes to HTML/PHP/Java and so forth (probably thinking why I'm making a website then :) ) so please try and make it as simple as possible when explaining things.

Thankyou for the help and it really is much appreciated! :)

P.s. Amazing scripts etc on the site. Kudos to you all involved! :D
baxy

Postby baxy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:33 pm

baxy

Postby baxy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

baxy

Return to Drag and drop scripts