[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Dragable Content Script: Layering over other elements prob
Advertisement

Dragable Content Script: Layering over other elements prob

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Dragable Content Script: Layering over other elements prob

Postby aliceaod » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 am

I really like the dragable content script as you can tell by all my posts, I'd really like to use it but I'm running into some quirky problems.

My next question about it is about the layering.

I have an "always visible content box" kind of thing and the divs from the dragable content script are layering on top of that. I need the dragable content to layer behind the always visible content box.

How do I get the layers (divs) of the dragable content to appear behind (under) the always visible content box and it's contents?

aliceaod

Return to Drag and drop scripts