[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - nice feature
Advertisement

nice feature

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

nice feature

Postby justyna » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:34 pm

Hi!
There is a nice feature that I've seen on site.
When you move mouse over the "Country", in the top on the right side of the page, then the frame pop ups,
with he list of country to choose. I want o do sth like that on my page, but I've just started to learn javascript,
and I have no idea how to do it...can enybody help me out?
Here is a link to that site where I've seen these feature:
Thank for your help.
justyna

Return to Javascript